Thermal insulation tape is composed of Aluminium glass cloth bonding high-performance frame retardant adhesive with easy release silicone paper. Aluminum glass cloth backing enable thermal insulation tape to have good heat and light reflective performance. A good vapor barrier tape for it low moisture vapor transmission rate. A wide range of temperature ( -20° C to 120° C ) offer wide range application Used in HVACR industry to joint & seams of between Fibre glass, blanket, Fibre glass duct board & ventilation Ducts
FEATURES OF ALUGLASS TAPE
- Excellent reflection of heat and light is achieved.
- Low moisture content of these products makes these tapes as a good sealant.
- The Aggressive hot melt Adhesives offer for long serviceable life in outdoor as well as high humid atmosphere.
- It is a excellent vapor Barrier due to low moisture vapor transmission rate
- Best Result Obtained when its applied to clean and dry surfaces
- Powerful adhesion and holding power offers trustworthy and robust Aluminum glass cloth facing. Especially made for sealing in industrial thermal insulation requirements.
- High strength & long life
- Excellent flexibility, easy installation over uneven surfaces
APPLICATIONS OF ALUGLASS TAPE
- Duct board joint and seams; joining and sealing industrial pipe insulation
- Lamination for air conditioning ducting systems
- To Join Foil faced & rock wool
- Roofing Application like flashing ,joints and insulations
- Duct sealing and joining for refrigerator and excellent barrier to vapor
- General purpose holding ,patching sealing applications-indoor and outdoor