FEATURES OF ALUPET TAPE
- Low moisture content of these products makes these tapes as a good sealant..
- Suitable as a masking in electroplating of Aluminum due to its non-contamination properties
- Best Result Obtained when it’s applied to clean and dry surfaces
- A PET re-enforced aluminum foil combined with special transparent acrylic adhesive makes this as the ideal product for high temperature applications
- Reflective backings provide excellent radiation for both heat and light.
- It is very good for lamination in air conditioning ducting systems, roofing application like flashing, joints and insulations.
- The aggressive solvent base adhesive offer long serviceable life in indoor and outdoor, as well as in high humid atmosphere.
- Aluminum pet tape has special dull silver appearance which easily merges with the color of duct insulation, providing excellent aesthetics.
APPLICATIONS OF ALUPET TAPE
- XPE Insulation closing purpose.
- Lamination for air conditioning ducting systems
- Roofing Application like flashing, joints and insulations
- Duct sealing and joining for refrigerator and excellent barrier to vapor
- General purpose holding, patching sealing applications-indoor and outdoor
- This tape can be used in refrigerator coil holing application.
- Despite being reinforced with PET for extra strength it is hand tear-able.